IN SOUTH PASADENA! Need any furniture, electronics or kitchenware? Come check out our secondhand treasures! All proceeds will go towards our 2014 fall production, the Los Angeles premiere of 99 Histories by Julia Cho.
Come by any time between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m.
We will be stationed in lovely SOUTH PASADENA
(just off the 110N)
Find us on
MISSION ST. & BRENT AVE.
(one block east of Fair Oaks Ave.)
IF YOU WANT IT, WE PROBABLY GOT IT! We have department store items at yard sale prices. You can check out some of our inventory and stake a claim now if you’d like.
Highlights (prices/images available upon request):
- FURNITURE: chairs, end tables, bookshelves…
- APPLIANCES: steamer, espresso machine, food dehydrator…
- CLOTHING: for men, women, babies and children…
- ELECTRONICS: DVD players, printers, speakers…
- ANYTHING & EVERYTHING: books, games, toys, CDs DVDs…
- MUCH, MUCH MORE!
And if you want to shop online to avoid the early morning rush, browse through our Yard Sale Sneak Peek to snag items in advance!