In anticipation of #GivingTuesday, a national day of giving, please consider donating to Artists at Play!
As we close our 10th season, Artists at Play is planning for a new year of theatre, even as we face so many unknowns. We aim to make it better by continuing to learn and grow from the challenges that impacted our 2020 programs and events.
Your tax-deductible donation supports our work in 2021:
- Our first Theatre for Young Audiences online tour to schools and libraries.
- The second season of the Artists at Play Podcast.
- Increase resources and opportunities to work with emerging and established playwrights.
- Collaborations with Los Angeles-based arts organizations to deepen our work and reach new audiences.
- More local and national advocacy for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access in theatre.
- Artists at Play’s mission to continue our lifelong learning to be anti-racist, both on- and off-stage.
Watch our retrospective video to learn more about what we do and how your contribution can help.
In the spirit of the holiday season and #GivingTuesday, we hope you will help Artists at Play in 2020 with a year-end tax-deductible donation. Your contribution makes you our partner in curating quality theatre in Los Angeles.